Caney Creek Estates Club, Inc.
Home | Our Purpose | Property Restrictions and Club By-Laws | Contact Us | Calendar of Events | Property Owners Page | Links | Fishing Tournament
Caney Creek Estates Club was established in 1952 by the developers and property owners in the Caney Creek Estates Subdivision. Incorporated in 1960, the Club represents the interests of some 450 property owners and administers and maintains Club properties including three boat ramps scattered throughout the subdivision. Caney Creek Estates encompasses the eastern bank of Caney "Canebrake" Creek. From Jacksons Bend and Elm Lane to the north. Oak Circle and Creekside Drive watch the Creek meander around Walker Bend, Red Bend, and Cow Trap Bend. Ending at last boat ramp on Seagull Drive, just two miles north of where the Caney enters the Gulf of Mexico.

View Larger Map

Offshore Marine Weather Conditions for Sargent

Caney Creek Estates Club, Inc. * PO Box 4317 * Sargent * TX * 77404